Juvéderm Volbella | Tampa | Clearwater
Do lip lines make you pout? Pucker Up to Volbella!
We all want kissable lips at any age, but after years of smiling, frowning, sunning, sipping (and maybe even smoking), lip lines begin to creep in, and to add insult to injury, our lips can even seem like they are shrinking. Age may reduce lip fullness, but with the new dermal filler Volbella, you can easily put it back. Volbella can also be used under the eyes to treat dark circles. While Volbella has been used safely and effectively in Europe for years, it earned FDA approval in 2016. From the makers of Juvéderm, Volbella’s thin texture is ideal for creating natural looking, baby soft lips and putting that “pow” back in your kisser.
Radiance Medspa is the #1 BOTOX and Juvéderm business in the county and #1 Juvéderm business in the entire state of Florida and the Southeast United States. That’s a mouthful, but it means we have extensive experience providing safe injections to turn back the clock and give you beautiful and natural results. We are the first in the area to offer this exciting, new product!
Am I a candidate for Volbella?
- Would you like to fill in lines around your lips?
- Would you like to add fullness back to your upper or lower lip?
- Would you like to have a smooth and even lip line?
- Would you like to add definition to your mouth?
- Would you like a simple way to reduce under-eye darkness and circles?
What results can I expect from Volbella?
- A Juvéderm product, Volbella is an injectable gel made of hyaluronic acid, which naturally occurs in the body.
- When injected, Volbella fills in lines and plumps from below the surface.
- With a thinner consistency than other fillers, this smooth gel is ideal for the lip area and the tear trough. Volbella fills lines without making them bigger, which gives your skin a smooth surface and a soft natural feel.
- Volbella works best to treat uneven or thin lips and dark circles/bag under the eyes.
- Volbella has been used and adored in Europe for years and has recently been FDA approved for use in the United States. Radiance Medspa is the first practice in the area to offer this treatment.
What happens during a Volbella treatment?
- Prior to any treatment, we meet individually with each patient to assess needs and goals.
- First, we prep the area to be treated with a topical anesthetic.
- During a Volbella treatment, our professional staff will strategically inject Volbella product into your lip or under-eye area with an ultra-fine needle. Only doctors, physician assistants and nurse practitioners can perform injections in Florida.
- Volbella contains lidocaine, so you should not feel discomfort during treatment, which will take about 15 minutes.
- Based on your goals, we may perform injections of other products, such as BOTOX, Juvéderm Ultra XC, or Juvéderm Voluma, during the same treatment.
Will it hurt and what is the downtime from Volbella injections?
- We use a topical numbing cream prior to treatment, and Volbella contains lidocaine, so you should not have any discomfort during treatment. You will feel only a mild pricking sensation.
- There is minimal downtime from a Volbella treatment, and you can return to normal activities immediately.
- You may experience slight swelling, redness or bruising at the injection site for a few days following treatment.
How long do the results of Volbella last?
- Thanks to the special consistency of Volbella, which was developed with Vycross technology, your results can last up to a year before a touch-up is needed.
- The hyaluronic acid in Volbella attracts and retains moisture, helping this treatment offer its long-lasting effects.
How much does Volbella cost?
- Before you schedule a Volbella treatment, we encourage you to come in for a complimentary consultation to assess your needs, review expectations and work together to create an individualized treatment plan that is just right for you. With injectables and fillers, often a combination of products strategically used in different areas offers the best overall results.
- Volbella injections start at $450, which covers one syringe of product.
FAQs: Juvéderm Volbella
For more than a decade, Radiance Medspa has successfully and safely performed injections and cosmetic procedures to produce beautiful, natural-looking results for our patients.
- Our vast experience with injectables means you can feel confident having Volbella treatments at Radiance Medspa.
- We listen to you, and we are honest. We will never recommend a treatment that we do not believe is appropriate for you.
- We strongly believe in educating our patients so that you understand all of your options and can make the most informed decision about your treatment plan.