Kybella | Tampa | Clearwater
Double chin woes?
Say good-bye chinny, chin, chin with Kybella!
It’s called “submental fat,” but you probably know it as a double chin. Now you can reclaim your jawline without surgery. With Kybella, a new treatment from Allergan, the makers or world-renowned products like BOTOX and Juvéderm, you can treat the double chin through a series of injections that destroy fat cells at the site. Kybella is prescription medicine that offers results in just two to four treatments, meaning you’ll soon be holding your head high for a completely new reason!
Am I a candidate for Kybella?
- Does your double chin bother you?
- Do you try to angle your head a special way in photos?
- Are you self-conscious about your profile?
- Would you like a non-surgical way to improve the appearance of your chin and jawline?
What results can I expect from Kybella?
- Kybella is an injectable treatment that reduces fat under the chin.
- Based on your treatment plan, you will receive multiple (2-6) treatments of Kybella spaced about a month apart.
- You should start to see results after just two treatments as your double chin becomes progressively smaller and smaller.
What happens during a Kybella treatment?
- Kybella treatments are quick and simple.
- One of our expert injectors will identify the area(s) under your chin where injections will be placed.
- The Kybella solution is then injected into the site according to a specific pattern that fits your needs.
- Your next treatment is performed one month later until maximum results are achieved.
Will it hurt and what is the downtime from Kybella?
- An anesthetic is included in Kybella injections, so there is little discomfort.
- You may experience a temporary warming or stinging sensation as the solution enters your tissue.
- Following a treatment, you may experience swelling or numbness and can apply ice to the area for comfort. Any swelling will diminish within a few days, as the fat reduction of Kybella begins!
- There is no significant “downtime” from Kybella treatments, and you may return to work and regular activity the same day.
How long do the results of Kybella last?
- Results are permanent! Kybella destroys the fat at the injection site, and your body naturally eliminates it during the weeks following treatment.
How much does Kybella cost?
- Before you begin a series of Kybella treatments, it is important to have a consultation to assess your needs. At Radiance, consultations are always complimentary and provide the opportunity to review expectations, pricing and other important details.
For more than a decade, the professionals at Radiance Medspa have successfully and safely performed injections to produce beautiful, natural-looking results.
- When it comes to injections, Radiance Medspa is a winner! We ranked among the top 200 BOTOX and Juvéderm facilities in the United States and are the #1 facility in Pinellas County. Additionally, Radiance Medspa is the #1 Juvéderm business in the entire state of Florida and Southeast United States.
- Our experience means you can feel confident receiving Kybella injections at Radiance Medspa.
- All of our MDs and Nurse Practitioners who perform injections meet the State of Florida injector qualifications, are certified to perform injections and have extensive experience. In Florida, only Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Medical Doctors are permitted to perform injections of cosmetic treatments like Kybella. It’s your face - trust it to qualified professionals.
- We listen to you, and we are honest. It is our company philosophy to never recommend a treatment that we do not believe is appropriate for you. We also enjoy educating our patients so that you understand all of your options and can make the most informed decision about your treatment plan.