Laser Liposuction | Tampa | Clearwater
Ready to shape up and slim down?
Melt away unwanted fat and tighten skin with Laser Liposuction!
Now you can specifically target your trouble zones and permanently shape up with little to no downtime thanks to minimally invasive Laser Liposuction. Through tiny incisions, this treatment utilizes a laser to melt fat cells, which are gently removed with suction. You’ll enjoy significant and immediate results that continue to improve during the next several weeks. Even better, Laser Liposuction not only removes fat cells in targeted areas, it also tightens skin!
Up to 25% off Body Contouring Services
Not to be combined with other offers. Expires June 30th, 2017
SAVE Up to 25% Off. Permanently remove fat from your belly, muffin top, arms, bra area, back,thighs and fat under the chin without damage to your skin and without needles.
Call Today for Your Complimentary Consultation.
Am I a candidate for Laser Liposuction?
- Do you have trouble areas that don’t respond to diet and exercise?
- Has childbirth or aging left you with a “spare tire” around your middle?
- Would more shapely arms, hips, thighs, and back pique your interest?
- Would you like to vastly improve the shape of your body without undergoing traditional liposuction surgery?
What happens during a Laser Liposuction treatment?
- Laser Liposuction is an in-office treatment that is performed while you are wide-awake using only a local anesthetic.
- Dr. Francis makes a few tiny incisions in the skin and inserts a thin laser to heat and liquefy fat cells.
- The liquefied fat is then removed with gentle suction via a narrow tube (micro-cannula).
- You will see dramatic results right away, and you will enjoy additional improvement during the next several weeks. You’ll notice tighter skin in the treated area too!
It is painful, and is there any downtime from Laser Liposuction?
- A local anesthetic is used to prepare the treatment area, so you will not experience discomfort during the procedure.
- You will have several tiny incisions in your skin afterwards that will heal naturally within 1-2 weeks. The incisions are so small that sutures are not needed, and, in most cases, they will completely disappear once healed.
- For a short period of time following the treatment, typically two to six weeks, you will need to wear a compression garment to ensure best results.
- You can typically return to work the day after treatment, and light exercise is encouraged.
- Normal activities may be resumed immediately with the exception of swimming and heavy lifting. These activities should be avoided for 2 weeks.
How long do the results of Laser Liposuction last?
- Results are permanent! Laser Liposuction literally melts and removes fat cells in the treated area, so as long as you maintain a healthy weight, your results will last!
How much does Laser Liposuction cost?
- Pricing starts at $3,000 and depends on the number of body areas treated.
- A personal consultation is needed to determine the most appropriate treatment plan and pricing for your needs.
- At Radiance, consultations are always complimentary with no obligation to purchase treatments.
Laser Liposuction FAQs
For more than a decade, Dr. Francis has successfully and safely performed minimally invasive Laser Liposuction treatments at Radiance Medspa to produce beautiful, natural-looking results for our patients.
- Our experience means you can feel confident having Laser Liposuction at Radiance Medspa.
- We listen to you, and we are honest. We will never recommend a treatment that we do not believe is appropriate for you.
- We strongly believe in patient education, so that you understand all of your options and can make the most educated decision about your treatment plan.