Body Sculpting | Tampa | Clearwater
Three Treatments to Sculpt Your Body
Some like it hot, but others like it cold. When it comes to body sculpting treatments, technological advances now mean you can achieve fat reduction by freezing or melting away virtually any trouble spot. With proven efficacy, non-invasive CoolSculpting and SculpSure and minimally invasive Laser Liposuction offer solutions to those stubborn areas that diet and exercise cannot reduce. But with the variety of effective options, how do you know which one will provide the best results for your love handles or inner thighs?
Because fat density and location are unique to each person, the body sculpting solution must be matched to the individual. We customize a treatment plan that targets the needs of your body so that we can achieve maximum results that will be yours to enjoy. To reduce fat, eliminate trouble spots, and even tighten skin on any area of the body, we offer CoolSculpting, SculpSure and Laser Liposuction, and we consult with you to determine which treatment will best meet your needs. In addition to tackling trouble spots, we also offer the only effective, non-surgical solution to cellulite, Cellfina, so that you can be both sculpted and smooth.
Learn more about these body-sculpting treatments, and then contact us to schedule your complimentary consultation.
CoolSculpting is a non-invasive body sculpting treatment that reduces fat by freezing it. During the 12 weeks following treatment, the body naturally eliminates the frozen fat cells as your silhouette becomes gradually sleeker.
How does it work?
CoolSculpting works by delivering controlled cooling to target fat cells beneath the skin’s surface. Cooling the cells causes them to crystallize, although surrounding tissues are not affected. During the weeks following treatment, you will notice a reduction of fat on the treated areas as the cells are naturally eliminated by your body.What to know:
- The FDA has cleared CoolSculpting for fat reduction of the abdomen, flanks (muffin top or love handles), double chin, inner and outer thighs, and upper arms.
- Worldwide, more than 4 million CoolSculpting treatments have been safely and effectively performed.
- Each CoolSculpting treatment eliminates up to 25% of the unwanted fat on the treated area.*
- Additional CoolSculpting treatments can be performed to achieve desired results.*
- With Dual CoolSculpting, two areas can be treated at once, cutting treatment time in half!
- There is no downtime at all following CoolSculpting.
- Fat that is pinchable – the CoolSculpting applicator works by suctioning fat between the handles, so it’s best when the fat is able to be pinched.
- Any area of the body, including submental fat below the chin, where body contouring is desired.
- Patients who are within 10-20 pounds of their ideal weight.
- Anyone who would like to eliminate fat in trouble zones without surgery or downtime.
SculpSure is a safe and effective body sculpting treatment that uses laser energy to melt fat without breaking the skin. SculpSure offers a solution to trouble zones and bulges that won’t budge despite diet and exercise.
How does it work?
SculpSure uses a special wavelength to specifically target adipose tissue, disrupting those fat cells. Following treatment, your body will naturally eliminate the damaged fat cells with full results achieved in about 12 weeks.*What to know:
- SculpSure provides fat reduction of up to 25% on treated areas.*
- You can have multiple SculpSure treatments until you achieve your desired results.
- SculpSure treatments are fast and easy. During treatment the applicator intermittently heats and cools the skin.
- There is no downtime at all following SculpSure.
- Anyone looking for an effective solution to unwanted body fat on the abdomen, flanks (muffin top or love handles), and inner and outer thighs.
- Areas of fat that are too dense to be pinched or trouble spots that respond best to a flat applicator.
- Fast treatment - with four applicators, SculpSure can cover multiple areas during one visit, which takes only about 25 minutes.
Laser Liposuction is a non-surgical fat reduction treatment that offers fat reduction and tightens the skin. This effective method of body sculpting provides a dramatic solution without general anesthesia or traditional liposuction surgery.
How does it work?
Through tiny incisions in the skin, a laser liquefies fat cells, which are gently removed with suction via a narrow tube. You will see results immediately, and they will improve during the next several weeks. Laser Liposuction has the added benefit of tightening the skin.What to know:
- Unlike traditional liposuction, which consists of a large incision and manual scraping, Laser Liposuction is performed through tiny incisions, and fat is melted before being removed. This means that downtime, discomfort, and bruising are minimal.
- Because it works with laser technology, Laser Liposuction stimulates collagen production, which leads to tighter skin in the treated areas.
- Laser Liposuction is an in-office treatment, and a local anesthetic minimizes discomfort during the procedure.
- Following treatment, you will wear a compression garment for two to six weeks and may return to light activity right away, although heavy lifting should be avoided for two weeks.
- Eliminating a significant amount of excess fat in specific areas.
- Patients who would like to achieve results with one treatment. Reduction of up to two clothing sizes can be achieved in a single treatment.*
- Providing immediate results that improve during the weeks following treatment.
- Areas where both fat reduction and skin tightening are desired.
- Candidates who are within 10-20 pounds of their ideal weight.
Named for its ability to end cellulite, Cellfina is the first treatment to offer an effective method of eliminating cellulite. Because it goes to the root of the problem, which is the fibrous bands that pull skin from below and cause cellulite’s dimpled appearance, Cellfina provides a reduction to cellulite.
Cellfina has an FDA-proven track record, and in one minimally invasive treatment produces results you can see immediately. There is minimal downtime, and Cellfina’s satisfaction rate on RealSelf is 89%!
Learn more about how Cellfina can complement the results of your body sculpting treatment and how it can be used as a stand-alone treatment for eliminating cellulite dimples.
Book your complimentary consultation today!
*Individual results may vary.