SculpSure | Tampa | Clearwater
Tummy bulges, love handles, muffin tops - be gone!
No items found.
Now you can melt away those trouble spots with SculpSure.
Get to know SculpSure, the latest in body contouring treatments. This safe and effective laser light treatment literally melts fat below the skin’s surface, causing your body to naturally eliminate it during the next few months. A non-invasive treatment, SculpSure will dissolve those trouble spots you haven’t been able to tackle through diet and exercise alone. SculpSure offers a solution to almost any area of the body where you have unwanted fat.
Up to 25% off Body Contouring Services
Not to be combined with other offers. Expires June 30th, 2017
SAVE Up to 25% Off. Permanently remove fat from your belly, muffin top, arms, bra area, back,thighs and fat under the chin without damage to your skin and without needles.
Call Today for Your Complimentary Consultation.
Am I a candidate for SculpSure?
- Do you have problem areas like the belly, flanks, back or thighs that you would like to improve?
- Do you follow a healthy diet and exercise regimen?
- Is your BMI 30 or less?
- Have you tried unsuccessfully to treat trouble spots with exercise?
- Are you looking for a non-invasive fat reduction treatment that offers permanent results?
What results can I expect from SculpSure?
- SculpSure is a non-invasive laser treatment that utilizes a diode laser’s heat to melt away fat under the skin without damage to the skin or other structures.
- With a special wavelength that is specifically designed to target adipose tissue (fat), the SculpSure applicator disrupts fat cells, destroying them.
- Following a SculpSure treatment, your body naturally eliminates the destroyed fat cells, and you will begin to notice a difference within 6 weeks and achieve maximum results in 12 weeks.
- You will see significantly reduced fat – up to 24% - in the treated areas.
- Results from SculpSure are permanent as long as you maintain your weight.
What happens during a SculpSure treatment?
- SculpSure treatments are fast and comfortable.
- It takes just 25 minutes to have a SculpSure treatment on one area.
- During treatment, you simply lie back as an applicator is placed on the area or areas being treated, and patients typically notice a warming sensation, but no discomfort.
- After the short treatment, you only need to wait a few weeks to watch your fat begin to melt away and reach maximum results in 12 weeks.
Will it hurt and what is the downtime from a SculpSure treatment?
- Patients usually do not experience any discomfort during or after a SculpSure treatment.
- Via an individualized applicator pattern, the SculpSure diode laser heats fat to 42-47 degrees Celsius, but it does not damage the dermal tissue – your skin.
- During treatment, the applicator will intermittently cool the skin as the laser targets the fat below with heat.
- There is no downtime following a SculpSure treatment, and you may resume normal activities immediately. In fact, SculpSure makes a great lunchtime treatment!
How long do the results from SculpSure last?
- Results are permanent!
- SculpSure will reduce fat up to 24% on the treated area(s). If you would like additional fat reduction, multiple treatments are completely safe.
- In order to maintain the results you achieve from SculpSure, you will want to keep a steady weight. Although fat cells are permanently destroyed and eliminated by SculpSure, weight gain will cause remaining fat cells to get larger.
How much does SculpSure cost?
- SculpSure treatment pricing varies depending on number of applicators needed and location of areas treated.
- You may want to have multiple SculpSure treatments, and we will help you develop an individualized treatment plan to meet your goals. Call for your complimentary consultation today!
For more than a decade, the professionals at Radiance Medspa have successfully and safely performed non-invasive fat-reduction treatments and body contouring, providing clients with beautiful slimming results.
- All of our staff, MDs and Nurse Practitioners, performing laser treatments meet the State of Florida qualifications and are certified to perform Medical Laser Treatments and have extensive experience. In Florida, only Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Medical Doctors are permitted to perform Cosmetic Laser Treatments like SculpSure. It’s your body; trust it to qualified professionals.
- We listen to you and are honest. It is our company philosophy to never recommend a treatment that we do not believe is appropriate for you. We also enjoy teaching – we want you to understand all of your options so that you can make the most educated decision about your treatment plan.