The Radiance Brow Bar | Tampa | Clearwater
Step into the Radiance Brow Bar, and one of our expert aestheticians will create the ideal brow shape for your face and personal style. Whether you need to tame unruly thick brows or turn light, sparse hair into glamorous eyebrows, we can help. Our Brow Bar offers waxing, shaping, tinting and the latest products, and you’ll just love the eye-opening effects!
- Waxing is still the most efficient method of removing unwanted hair and shaping the brows.
- All-natural warmed wax is applied to excess hairs above, below and between the brows. With a paper that adheres to the wax, but not your skin, the unwanted hair is gently removed.
- Following a waxing treatment, we apply a soothing moisturizer to your brow area.
- We recommend avoiding the use of retinols, peels and exfoliants for a few days before and after a brow wax.
- With tweezers, we gently remove stray hairs to define your personal ideal brow shape.
- Brow shaping can be performed alone or partnered with a waxing treatment.
- For our lighter-haired friends, Radiance Medspa offers brow and lash tinting.
- Create definition and the appearance of thicker, fuller brows and lashes by tinting fair hairs a darker color.
- We consider both your skin tone and hair color to recommend a tinting hue.
- Tinting results last through normal hair growth cycles, and you will want to get a touchup every four to six weeks.
- Our tinting products are safe and gentle on skin and eyes.
- Radiance offers Latisse, a prescription treatment that you use at home to grow longer, thicker and darker eyelashes.
- Simply apply Latisse at home daily on clean skin using an applicator brush, and in 6-12 weeks, you will see longer, thicker lashes appear.
- Latisse is the only FDA-approved treatment for inadequate or insufficient eyelashes and has been clinically demonstrated to result in longer and more luxurious eyelashes.
- Latisse extends the length of time that eyelash hairs stay in the growth phase and increases the number of hairs that are in the growth phase.
- Based on the eyelash hair growth cycle, you will begin to see results from daily use of Latisse within two months and achieve maximum effects after about four months.