COVID-19: Our plan to best serve you
Updated: 5/1/2020 at 11:00 am
As our office prepares to reopen on Monday, May 11, 2020, we wanted to inform you of the safety protocols we have in place for your next in-office appointment.
As your trusted medical office, we are committed to protecting the safety of our patients, staff, and community while maintaining the highest quality of care. In accordance with the latest recommendations from the CDC and the Florida Department of Health, we ask that you follow/be prepared for the steps below to best ensure the safety of all:
- Come alone to your appointment unless you require a companion for medical safety assistance.
- Please wear a face covering (mask or cloth covering) that covers your nose and mouth.
- Be prepared to answer the following COVID-19 screening questions in order to enter our office:
1. Do you have a new fever (100.4 F or higher), or a sense of having a fever?
2. Do you have a new cough that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
3. Do you have new shortness of breath that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
4. Do you have a new sore throat that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
5. Do you have any new muscle aches that you cannot attribute to another health condition and that were not caused by a specific activity (such as physical exercise)?
6. Do you reside with anyone who has tested positive for and/or been hospitalized with suspicion/confirmation of COVID-19?
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, you will not be allowed entry into our office and will need to wait at least 14 days before returning to our office
- We will take your temperature with a non-contact forehead thermometer. The CDC defines a fever at 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher. If you have a fever, we will reschedule your appointment.
- Our facility is set up to maintain appropriate social distancing in all common areas. Our staff will either escort you directly into your treatment room when you arrive or will take you to a designated safe waiting area.
- Our administrative staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- In the treatment room, you will be attended to by our medical staff, who will be wearing N95 masks/facemasks and medical gloves.
- At the conclusion of your appointment, we will process any appointment fees either with the card we have on file (preferred) or with a no-touch method of running your credit card. We are temporarily not accepting cash or checks as a form of payment. Receipts can be emailed to you promptly after your visit.
In addition to the above precautions, we also want to inform you of the following infection prevention policies and procedures we have in place to ensure a clean and safe facility:
- Thorough disinfection of treatment rooms between each patient using approved medical-grade disinfecting agents
- Disinfection of all public surfaces and common areas in-between patients using medical-grade disinfecting agents
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of facility nightly by a professional cleaning service
- Hand sanitizer stations at the entrance, at check-in, check-out, near all workstations, in bathrooms, and in all treatment rooms.
- Removal of all magazines and reusable menus from our office.
- Coffee, tea, and water are no longer self-serve. One of our staff members will assist as needed.
- Our Retail area is no longer self-serve. One of our staff members will assist as needed.
- Screening of all staff members prior to every work shift
- Regular staff in-services and trainings to stay current with all CDC guidelines and updates
- Scheduling virtual visits and consultations when appropriate to minimize in-person visits
If you have any questions regarding our COVID-19 safety protocols, please call us at (727) 518-7100 or email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
Updated: 4/9/2020 at 2:00 pm
We are missing our patients and are counting down the days till we can see all of you again! We hope you are staying safe at home during this difficult time.
In the meantime, feel free to shop our online store for all your quarantine, and post quarantine essentials! RadianceMedspa.com/Shop
Updated: 3/21/2020 at 11:30 am
Effective March 21st, we have temporarily paused our business per State of Florida mandates and in order to ensure the health and safety of our patients, our team, and our community.
If you currently have a future appointment scheduled with us, we will contact you as soon as we are able to reopen and reschedule your appointment. For those that do not currently have an appointment scheduled, we are still scheduling appointments on a tentative basis to help us establish a priority list for when we reopen our doors. We strongly recommend that you contact us to get on the list as we will likely have a back-log of demand for appointments.
In the meantime, we will continue our mission to help you look and feel your best from the comfort of your own home! Beginning this week, we will be offering virtual consultations and launching a brand-new online skin care shop with free shipping to keep you looking Radiant at home! Keep an eye out for more information on these options coming soon via email.
Please contact us by phone at 727-518-7100, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
If you would like to request an appointment for a virtual consultation or for a future appointment, please click here.
We want to say thank you for your support and loyalty over the past 14 years and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Wishing you all good health and comfort,
3/16/2020 2:30 pm
To Our Radiant Friends and Family,
We wanted to let you know what we are doing to stay safe and healthy during this uncertain time. We understand this situation is challenging, and we are in this together!
In an effort to remain open and serve our patients, we continue to follow our always meticulous cleaning and sanitizing protocols throughout our facility, including disinfecting treatment rooms, waiting areas, counters, and all equipment. We also recognize the importance of increased proactive and preventive action so that you can feel safe coming in to recharge, relax and feel your best at this difficult time. This means we are increasing the frequency of sanitization by carefully wiping down all common areas and treatment rooms between every patient. We have also placed hand sanitizer at check in and ask that all visitors clean their hands upon entering our facility. Our restrooms are also available for hand washing for those that prefer this method. We have also added advanced screening of all visitors using the screening questions published by the CDC.
We ask that anyone feeling under the weather (cough, fever, sneezing, etc.) please refrain from coming to our facility at this time. We are upholding these same rules for our Radiance team members to ensure that they too stay home if they show signs of any symptoms. Please inform us as soon as possible if you need to cancel or make changes to an appointment. All appointment changes/cancellation fees are being waived at this time.
We remain committed to serving you and the rest of our community by maintaining normal business hours for as long as it is safe to do so. We will continue to monitor and abide by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Healthcare Organization recommendations. Our top priority, as always, is the care and wellness of our patients.
If you are able and have the means, please consider supporting small businesses during this time. We have every intention of continuing our mission to help our community look and feel great and your continued support during this time would really help. Please be on the lookout for some exciting savings opportunities we plan to offer in the coming days and weeks. We hope these special offers will help give you something to look forward to and help keep our staff busy!
If you haven’t already done so, click here to register to receive our text messages so that you may be the first “in the know”! Feel free to follow us on Instagram & Facebook as well. If you would like an appointment, please click here to request one.
If you have any questions, please call 727-518-7100. We are here to serve you during our normal hours of operation Monday through Saturday.
We hope you are all staying healthy and look forward to seeing you again soon!