ICON Eraser Laser | Tampa | Clearwater | St. Pete FL
Brown spots, sun damage, redness, rosacea or acne scars?
Wipe them away with the ICON Eraser Laser!
There is no need to live any longer with brown spots, discoloration, fine wrinkles and uneven skin tone and texture. Now
you can clear away your skin’s troubles with the ICON Eraser Laser. This in-office procedure will resurface your skin,
reduce fine lines, eliminate brown spots and acne scars and literally leave you with healthy skin you will love to
We have been performing fractional laser resurfacing treatments for over 10 years, and through these years of experience,
we have learned that the best results come from combining treatments. During an Eraser Laser treatment, you receive
a microdermabrasion, a fractional laser treatment and an IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photofacial, leading to total skin
- Would you like to improve your skin pigment and texture?
- Would you like to reduce fine lines and wrinkles?
- Would you like to erase brown spots, red spots and sun damage?
- Would you like a non-invasive method to utterly resurface your skin?
- This non-invasive fractional laser treatment penetrates the top layers of the skin to thermally damage them and stimulate new collagen production.
- The ICON resurfaces the skin, and lets your own natural healing process slough off, smooth away and eliminate brown and red spots, acne scars and wrinkles.
- The ICON Eraser Laser treatment literally stimulates the body to create new, healthier skin.
- Performed together, the combination of ICON Eraser Laser treatments also helps decrease pore size.
- The ICON even tightens skin!
- The first step in an ICON Eraser Laser treatment, microdermabrasion, is exfoliation with a highly controlled flow of fine, medical grade crystals to remove the dead, outermost layers of skin.
- Our next step is to utilize the ICON fractional laser, a light energy technology that penetrates deep into the dermis and epidermis skin layers to stimulate collagen production, thereby producing deep resurfacing of the skin.
- Finally, an IPL Photofacial is used to further improve the texture, tone and color of the skin. IPL is a device that specifically targets red and brown discolorations on the skin.
- The ICON Eraser Laser is nearly painless.
- Prior to treatment, a topical numbing cream is applied to the skin, and during treatment, patients describe a prickly, heat sensation.
- Following a treatment, patients experience mild swelling and redness similar to a sunburn, and within 2-3 days, fresh, new skin begins to appear.
- There is no “downtime” with the ICON Eraser Laser, other than the “sunburn,” and makeup can be applied right away if needed.
Following a series of ICON Eraser Laser treatments, it is vital to develop a good sunscreen habit. You should wear sunscreen every day and reapply regularly when participating in sports or spending time in direct sunlight. Be sure to choose a sunblock with zinc or titanium dioxide.
Before you begin treatments, we will welcome you for a complimentary consultation to assess your needs, review expectations and work together to create an individualized treatment plan that is just right for you.
Treatment plans can vary widely from individual to individual and prices start as low as $850 for a single treatment.
You’ll need to stay out of the sun for a week prior to and a week following the treatment. Once you achieve dramatic results from the ICON Eraser Laser, be sure to use a broad-spectrum sunblock every day.
The ICON Eraser Laser is a non-invasive laser treatment that penetrates the top layers of the skin to thermally damage them and stimulate new collagen production. It resurfaces the skin, and lets your own natural healing process slough off, smooth away and eliminate brown and red spots, acne scars and wrinkles. It even tightens skin at the same time.
This advanced skin resurfacing protocol produces dramatic results in just three to four visits, approximately one month apart.
The ICON laser is a “colorblind” laser. While darker skin tones often cannot be treated with lasers, the ICON can be used safely to improve literally any skin type!
For nearly a decade, the professionals at Radiance Medspa have successfully and safely performed laser skin-resurfacing
treatments, providing clients with beautiful results.
- Our staff of Board Certified Physicians and Nurse Practitioners all meet the State of Florida qualifications, are certified
to perform Medical Laser Treatments and have extensive experience. In Florida, only Nurse Practitioners, Physician
Assistants and Medical Doctors are permitted to perform Cosmetic Laser Treatments like the ICON Eraser Laser. It’s
your face; trust it to qualified professionals.
- Consultations are always complimentary at Radiance. We listen to you and are honest. It is our company philosophy to
only recommend treatments that we believe are appropriate for you. We also enjoy teaching – we want you to understand
all of your options so that you can make the most educated decision about your treatment plan.
*Individual results may vary.
Radiance Medspa, located in Belleair Bluffs, FL, is the leading medical spa in the greater Tampa Bay area, providing medispa
services to the surrounding communities including Clearwater, Tampa and St. Pete. We've been performing Body Contouring and
Body Sculpting Procedures such as CoolSculpting, SculpSure,
Cellfina Cellulite Treatments and Laser Lipo Procedures as long as a decade. We are a top provider of Fillers and Injectables, BOTOX and Juvederm, in the state of Florida. Find us by searching Botox St. Pete,
Cellfina St. Pete,
CoolSculpting® St. Pete,
CoolMini St. Pete,
Laser Liposuction St. Pete,
SculpSure St. Pete,
Dermal Fillers St. Pete.
Men's Medspa Services include
Botox for Men,
CoolSculpting® for Men,
and other St. Pete medical spa services for men.