Kybella | Clearwater | Tampa FL
Double chin woes?
Say good-bye chinny, chin, chin with Kybella!
It’s called “submental fat,” but you probably know it as a double chin. Now you can reclaim your jawline without surgery.
With Kybella, a new treatment from Allergan, the makers or world-renowned products like BOTOX and Juvéderm, you can
treat the double chin through a series of injections that destroy fat cells at the site. Kybella is prescription medicine
that offers results in just two to four treatments, meaning you’ll soon be holding your head high for a completely
- Does your double chin bother you?
- Do you try to angle your head a special way in photos?
- Are you self-conscious about your profile?
- Would you like a non-surgical way to improve the appearance of your chin and jawline?
- Kybella is an injectable treatment that reduces fat under the chin.
- Based on your treatment plan, you will receive multiple (2-6) treatments of Kybella spaced about a month apart.
- You should start to see results after just two treatments as your double chin becomes progressively smaller and smaller.*
- Kybella treatments are quick and simple.
- One of our expert injectors will identify the area(s) under your chin where injections will be placed.
- The Kybella solution is then injected into the site according to a specific pattern that fits your needs.
- Your next treatment is performed one month later until maximum results are achieved.
- An anesthetic is included in Kybella injections, so there is little discomfort.
- You may experience a temporary warming or stinging sensation as the solution enters your tissue.
- Following a treatment, you may experience swelling or numbness and can apply ice to the area for comfort. Any swelling will diminish within a few days, as the fat reduction of Kybella begins!
- There is no significant “downtime” from Kybella treatments, and you may return to work and regular activity the same day.
Kybella destroys the fat at the injection site, and your body naturally eliminates it during the weeks following treatment. Results are long-lasting.
Before you begin a series of Kybella treatments, it is important to have a consultation to assess your needs. At Radiance, consultations are always complimentary and provide the opportunity to review expectations, pricing and other important details.
Your individual treatment plan will be determined by the initial appearance of your chin area and your desired result. Patients typically need between two and six treatments with Kybella to achieve optimal results.
Kybella works by destroying the fat cells at the injection site(s), which is then naturally eliminated by your body. In order to give Kybella a chance to work its magic, you will want to wait about a month between treatments. This allows us to see how the previous treatment worked and modify your treatment plan accordingly to get you the most natural-looking results.
Kybella is safe for all skin types.
For more than a decade, the professionals at Radiance Medspa have successfully and safely performed injections to produce
beautiful, natural-looking results.
- When it comes to injections, Radiance Medspa is a winner! We ranked among the top 200 BOTOX and Juvéderm facilities
in the United States and are the #1 facility in Pinellas County. Additionally, Radiance Medspa is the #1 Juvéderm
business in the entire state of Florida and Southeast United States.
- Our experience means you can feel confident receiving Kybella injections at Radiance Medspa.
- All of our MDs and Nurse Practitioners who perform injections meet the State of Florida injector qualifications, are
certified to perform injections and have extensive experience. In Florida, only Nurse Practitioners, Physician
Assistants and Medical Doctors are permitted to perform injections of cosmetic treatments like Kybella. It’s your
face - trust it to qualified professionals.
- We listen to you, and we are honest. It is our company philosophy to never recommend a treatment that we do not believe
is appropriate for you. We also enjoy educating our patients so that you understand all of your options and can
make the most informed decision about your treatment plan.
*Individual results may vary.
Radiance Medspa, located in Belleair Bluffs, FL, is the leading medical spa in the greater Tampa Bay area, providing medispa
services to the surrounding communities including Clearwater, Tampa and St. Pete. We've been performing Body Contouring and
Body Sculpting Procedures such as CoolSculpting, SculpSure,
Cellfina Cellulite Treatments and Laser Lipo Procedures as long as a decade. We are a top provider of Fillers and Injectables, BOTOX and Juvederm, in the state of Florida. Find us by searching Botox Belleair Bluffs,
Cellfina Belleair Bluffs,
CoolSculpting® Belleair Bluffs,
CoolMini Belleair Bluffs,
Laser Liposuction Belleair Bluffs,
SculpSure Belleair Bluffs,
Dermal Fillers Belleair Bluffs.
Men's Medspa Services include
Botox for Men,
CoolSculpting® for Men,
and other Belleair Bluffs medical spa services for men.