Laser Hair Removal for Men
Tampa Bay's Leading Medspa - A Great Choice for Men's Services
Why choose Laser Hair Removal from Radiance Medspa:
- We have more than 11 years of experience providing safe, effective laser treatments.
- Laser Hair Removal offers a permanent solution to unwanted hair.
- IPL Laser Hair Removal means you’ll be smooth and ready for the gym or the pool
Guys, do you have hair in all the wrong places? With a series of non-invasive Laser Hair Removal treatments, we can permanently
eliminate unwanted hair on virtually any area of the body and on the face, too. That means your hairy back can get
and stay smooth, and so can your chest, neck, and shoulders. If you are ready to give up shaving your face and the
razor burn and bumps that can accompany it, we can treat your beard and moustache, as well. Instead of completely removing
hair, some men prefer to have it thinned. With the targeted laser, we don’t have to remove all of it; you can just
have less to deal with. Laser Hair Removal offers you the chance to tame the beast once and for all.
We perform Laser Hair Removal with our Palomar IPL Starlux system, the best hair removal technology on the market. During
this non-invasive approach to hair removal, light from the IPL wand penetrates the skin and is absorbed by the melanin,
or pigment, in the hair follicles. The light’s heat destroys the hair follicle and causes the hair to fall out. The
IPL light can affect hair follicles only when they are in the growth phase, which means additional treatments are needed
to catch more follicles as they enter this phase. Typically patients will require 6 treatments to achieve full results.
Once the necessary series of treatments has been completed, these results are permanent.
Because the IPL light targets pigment in the hair follicles in order to destroy them, darker hair responds best to Laser
Hair Removal. However, this treatment usually is not a good option for very blond, white, or gray hair because the
laser beam has no target color that can be isolated.
- Would you like to fill in lines around your lips?
- Would you like to add fullness back to your upper or lower lip?
- Would you like to have a smooth and even lip line?
- Would you like to add definition to your mouth?
- Would you like a simple way to reduce under-eye darkness and circles?
- A Juvéderm product, Volbella is an injectable gel made of hyaluronic acid, which naturally occurs in the body.
- When injected, Volbella fills in lines and plumps from below the surface.
- With a thinner consistency than other fillers, this smooth gel is ideal for the lip area and the tear trough. Volbella fills lines without making them bigger, which gives your skin a smooth surface and a soft natural feel.
- Volbella works best to treat uneven or thin lips and dark circles/bag under the eyes.
- Volbella has been used and adored in Europe for years and has recently been FDA approved for use in the United States. Radiance Medspa is the first practice in the area to offer this treatment.
- Prior to any treatment, we meet individually with each patient to assess needs and goals.
- First, we prep the area to be treated with a topical anesthetic.
- During a Volbella treatment, our professional staff will strategically inject Volbella product into your lip or under-eye area with an ultra-fine needle. Only doctors, physician assistants and nurse practitioners can perform injections in Florida.
- Volbella contains lidocaine, so you should not feel discomfort during treatment, which will take about 15 minutes.
- Based on your goals, we may perform injections of other products, such as BOTOX, Juvéderm Ultra XC, or Juvéderm Voluma, during the same treatment.
- We use a topical numbing cream prior to treatment, and Volbella contains lidocaine, so you should not have any discomfort during treatment. You will feel only a mild pricking sensation.
- There is minimal downtime from a Volbella treatment, and you can return to normal activities immediately.
- You may experience slight swelling, redness or bruising at the injection site for a few days following treatment.
- Thanks to the special consistency of Volbella, which was developed with Vycross technology, your results can last up to a year before a touch-up is needed.
The hyaluronic acid in Volbella attracts and retains moisture, helping this treatment offer its long-lasting effects.
- Before you schedule a Volbella treatment, we encourage you to come in for a complimentary consultation to assess your needs, review expectations and work together to create an individualized treatment plan that is just right for you. With injectables and fillers, often a combination of products strategically used in different areas offers the best overall results.
- Volbella injections start at $450, which covers one syringe of product.
Today’s dermal fillers offer targeted solutions to aging. Volbella is ideal for the lips and under the eyes, while Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC smooths away lines around the mouth (parentheses or marionette lines), and Juvéderm Voluma adds facial volume to the cheeks and other areas. BOTOX relaxes lines on the forehead as well as between and at the corners of the eyes (glabella and crow’s feet). Used together, in an individualized treatment plan, these products can offer total rejuvenation.
If you have deep creases or hollowness under your eyes, you can look tired, angry, or sad even when you are rested and happy. We inject the smooth and thin Volbella gel into the hollow areas to plump them. The result is a smooth surface that does not show shadowing or drooping. The result is very natural, and people will start asking if you’ve had a good night’s sleep!
Thanks to its Vycross technology, the results of Volbella injections can last up to a year, at which time, you can come in for a touch-up.
Like other Juvéderm products, Volbella has been shown to be safe and effective on all skin types and colors.
*Individual results may vary.
Radiance Medspa, located in Belleair Bluffs, FL, is the leading medical spa in the greater Tampa Bay area, providing medispa
services to the surrounding communities including Clearwater, Tampa and St. Pete. We've been performing Body Contouring and
Body Sculpting Procedures such as CoolSculpting, SculpSure,
Cellfina Cellulite Treatments and Laser Lipo Procedures as long as a decade. We are a top provider of Fillers and Injectables, BOTOX and Juvederm, in the state of Florida. Find us by searching Botox Clearwater,
Cellfina Clearwater, CoolSculpting® Clearwater,
CoolMini Clearwater, Laser Liposuction Clearwater, SculpSure Clearwater,
Dermal Fillers Clearwater. Men's Medspa Services include Botox for Men,
CoolSculpting® for Men, and other Clearwater medical spa services for men.