Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
Having spent twenty years in nursing, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner Julie Keating’s true passion lies in aesthetics where she can help her clients feel good about themselves. Julie believes a holistic approach is important for overall health and wellness. This includes aesthetic treatments to help clients feel good about themselves inside and out. Julie’s background as an Adult Geriatric Nurse Practitioner and her tenure at Hillsborough Community College has given her an extensive knowledge base to help her clients develop a skin care plan that encompasses both treatments and products. Fun fact about Julie, she has an enthusiasm for cleaning and organizing which greatly helps her at home with her daughter and Maltipoo named Lulu.
Having been in Aesthetics specifically since 2006, Julie loves the smoothing effects of Botox, and the dark spot erasing properties of IPL. Known as a “gentle injector,” Julie is excited to join our team and to bring her compassionate and kind nature to our clientele. Being very passionate about self-improvement we cannot wait to see how she continues to challenge herself and grow here at Radiance Medspa.
Education and Certification
- M.S., Nursing & Healthcare Education
- M.S., Nursing, Adult-Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
- B.S., Nursing
- Florida State Board of Nursing Advanced Practice Registered Nurse License
- Texas State Board of Nursing Advanced Practice Registered Nurse License
- ANCC Adult-Geriatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Board Certified
- Medical Aesthetic Professional Certification