NEW Juvéderm® Volux
Redefine Your Jawline with NEW Juvéderm® Volux
Why choose Radiance Medspa for your Juvederm treatment:
- Top 1% of over 30,000 BOTOX and Juvederm providers in the U.S.
- We are honest, sincere, and never pushy. We will never recommend anything that is not appropriate for your needs or your budget.
- We only deliver natural looking results – you will never look fake or overdone.
- Our expert medical staff has performed more than 40,000 BOTOX and Juvederm Treatments since 2006.
- Tampa Bay’s Leading Medspa for over 17 years.
- Complimentary Consultations.
Developed by Allergan, the makers of Juvéderm and Botox®, NEW Volux is the first and only Hyaluronic acid filler FDA approved for jawline enhancement, which includes the chin and jowl area.
Volux is an injectable gel made of hyaluronic acid, which occurs naturally in the body. Volux also contains lidocaine, an anesthetic that helps to improve the comfort of injections. VYCROSS® technology is used in Volux to cross-link the hyaluronic acid particles for an ideal “lifting” texture, cohesivity, and long-lasting results.
Like Juvéderm Voluma, used to enhance cheeks, Juvéderm Volux is a tackier and thicker gel filler used to enhance the jawline and chin, aid a patient in achieving their facial goals by addressing balance and structure, restore volume loss, and/or soften the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and jowls.
Am I a candidate for Volux?
- Would you like to define your jawline?
- Would you like to improve the appearance of jowls?
- Would you like to improve the appearance of a recessed chin?
- Would you like a simple way to restore a youthful appearance to your lower face?
- Would you like to adjust facial proportions for improved harmony?
- Would you like to achieve a “chiseled” jawline appearance?
- Create a more masculine-looking facial structure?
- Would you like to turn back the clock as part of full “liquid facelift” or “8 point lift”?
What results can I expect from Volux?
- A Juvéderm product, Volux an injectable gel made of hyaluronic acid, which naturally occurs in the body.
- When injected, Volux adheres to the structure of the face, enhancing and supporting.
- With a thicker and tackier consistency than other fillers, this robust gel is ideal for rebuilding definition and mimicking bone.
- Volux works best to treat a recessed chin and to restore definition in the jawline
What happens during a Volux treatment?
- Prior to any treatment, we meet individually with each patient to assess needs and goals.
- First, we prep the area to be treated with a topical anesthetic.
- During a Voluz treatment, our professional staff will strategically inject the Volux product in and around your jaw, chin and cheek area with an ultra-fine needle or canula. Only doctors, physician assistants and nurse practitioners can perform injections in Florida.
- Volux contains lidocaine, so you should not feel discomfort during treatment, which will take about 15 minutes.
- Based on your goals, we may perform injections of other products, such as BOTOX, Juvéderm Ultra XC, or Juvéderm Voluma, during the same treatment.
Will it hurt and what is the downtime from Volux injections?
- We use a topical numbing cream prior to treatment, and Volux contains lidocaine, so you should not have any discomfort during treatment. You will feel only a mild pricking sensation.
- There is minimal downtime from a Volux treatment, and you can return to normal activities immediately.
- You may experience slight swelling, redness or bruising at the injection site for a few days following treatment.
How long do the results of Volux last?
- Thanks to the special consistency of Volux, which was developed with Vycross technology, your results can last up to a year before a touch-up is needed.
- The hyaluronic acid in Volux attracts and retains moisture, helping this treatment offer its long-lasting effects.
How much does Volux cost?
- Before you schedule a Volux treatment, we encourage you to come in for a complimentary consultation to assess your needs, review expectations and work together to create an individualized treatment plan that is just right for you. With injectables and fillers, often a combination of products strategically used in different areas offers the best overall results.
- We currently offer a package of any for fillers for the price of three, ask your provider for details.
Does Volux work well with other treatments?
Today’s dermal fillers offer targeted solutions to aging. Volux is ideal for the for the jaw and chin, while Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC smooths away lines around the mouth (parentheses or marionette lines), and Juvéderm Voluma adds facial volume to the cheeks and other areas. BOTOX relaxes lines on the forehead as well as between and at the corners of the eyes (glabella and crow’s feet). Used together, in an individualized treatment plan, these products can offer total rejuvenation.
How long will Volux last?
Thanks to its Vycross technology, the results of Volux injections can last up to a year, at which time, you can come in for a touch-up.
Is Volux appropriate for all skin types?
Like other Juvéderm products, Volux has been shown to be safe and effective on all skin types and colors.
Back to Top