SKIN PEN® TREATMENT IN CLEARWATER, FL
Beautiful Skin is Within Your Reach
Introducing Skin Pen® Precision Microneedling
Why choose Radiance Medspa for SkinPen® Precision Microneedling in Clearwater, FL:
- We have performed over 7,500 Skin-Tightening and Microneedling treatments over the past 16 years.
- We have extensive experience with Skin Tightening Treatments including Ultherapy, Thermage, Vivace, and now the Skin Pen®.
- We are honest, sincere, and never pushy. We will never recommend anything that is not appropriate for your needs or your budget.
- We only deliver natural-looking results – you will never look fake or overdone.
- Tampa Bay’s Leading Medspa for over 16 Years
Complimentary In-Person and Virtual Consultations available.
Beautiful skin is within your reach with Skin Pen Precision Microneedling! This exciting treatment can improve your complexion, reduce the appearance of acne scars and reveal smoother healthy-looking skin. You can also use the Skin Pen for wrinkles on the face and neck.
- Rejuvenate your skin from the inside out
- Results are natural and safe for all skin tones and types
- Jump-start new collagen without heat or chemicals
- Quick-and-easy with little to no downtime
- Significantly improves the appearance of wrinkles on the neck
- Improves the appearance of acne scars
What is SkinPen?
Skin Pen precision micro needling is the leading microneedling device, as it works to remodel collagen by creating temporary microscopic channels in your skin.
The simple procedure activates your body’s natural skin-healing power to increase collagen and elastin to return you skin to a healthier, youthful look. You can also use the Skin Pen for acne scars.
How does Skin Pen work?
Skin Pen Precision creates thousands of microscopic channels in your skin. While doing this, it activates the body’s natural healing response to remodel the skin and keep the overall structure of the skin intact.
Does the Treatment Hurt?
During a Skin Pen Microneedling treatment, you can expect to feel prickly, warm sensations in some areas but for the most part, you will feel little to nothing as a result of your skin being numbed prior to the procedure using a topical numbing cream. After the treatment, your skin will feel tight and warm similar to a mild subuxrn. There is no residual discomfort or pain following the treatment.
Is there Downtime after the Skin Pen?
There is minimal downtime after the skin pen microneedling treatment. You should expect your face to look and feel like you have a mild sunburn for a few hours after the treatment. In some cases, areas of mild swelling will occur after the treatment and can even appear the following day. This is a normal response by the body and indicates healing and collagen remodeling is taking place. You should plan to keep your skin as clean as possible and should not apply makeup on the skin for 24 hours following treatment.
How Soon Will I See Results?
Results from a Skin Pen precision microneedling treatment may appear after just one treatment. However, to see full correction, a series of treatments is recommended. The production of new collagen and elastin will continue for up to 6 months following each treatment. It is important to complete a series of at least 3 Skin Pen treatments to get optimal results.
How long will results from the SkinPen last?
Results from microneedling treatments can last for years. Your body will continue the aging process and you can renew and rejuvenate your skin with another series of Skin Pen treatments whenever you notice the effects of time. Taking good care of your skin after your treatment is critically important for making the results last. The use of high-quality medical grade skin care on your skin and keeping your skin out of direct sun are two of the best practices you can follow for maintaining your new, beautiful skin after treatment. Our team of skin care experts can advise you on how to best take care of your skin and protect your Skin Pen Microneedling investment. Most patients will enjoy the results of this type of treatment for at least 1-2 years before they may want to repeat it again.
How many microneedling treatments will I need?
Skin Pen Microneedling is performed in a series of 3-6 treatments spaced about a month apart. From just one treatment, you will begin to see results, and those results will get better over time reaching the maximum effect about six months after your final treatment.
Can the SkinPen be used for all skin types?
Yes! The Skin Pen has been clinically shown to be effective for all skin types.
• 94% of patients noticed an improvement in how their neck wrinkles looked at one-month post treatment.
• 90% of acne scar clinical trial subjects would recommend to friends and family.