SkinTight Laser Resurfacing
Smooth, Tight, Clear Skin with a COOL New Twist!
Time, sun exposure, stress, and genetics can all lead to imperfections: blemishes, wrinkles, discoloration, and other skin damage — but your complexion doesn’t have to stay that way. SkinTight is a non-surgical, skin-tightening treatment that uses a combination of microneedling, radiofrequency, CO2 fractional resurfacing, platelet-rich plasma, and medical-grade skin care to improve skin tightness and tone. Through these powerful outpatient treatments, patients can see improved skin texture, reduced fine lines, minimized pore size, and overall healthier, younger-looking skin!
The treatment works by having high-energy pulses of light (lasers) delivered precisely to the skin, creating controlled injury that stimulates the regeneration of collagen and elasticity. As the area heals, the newly formed replacement skin is firmer and smoother. Numbing is applied prior to any SkinTight treatment to ensure comfort. Treatment time can be anywhere from one to a few hours.
Who’s a good candidate for laser skin resurfacing? If you have sun damage, acne scarring, and/or other imperfections that you wish to remove from one’s skin, SkinTight could be the solution. That said, it’s not a good fit for everyone. While it can work well for many skin tones, those with darker pigmentation do have a greater risk of hyperpigmentation, a symptom that can cause changes in the skin’s coloration.
After treatment, some people will see an immediate difference in their skin, but results will continue to improve for up to a year. From that point, results are long-lasting, although ongoing yearly maintenance is recommended as new wrinkles and sun damage can occur. SkinTight can be repeated as often as desired.
Why choose Radiance Medspa for Laser Resurfacing in Clearwater, FL:
- We have performed over 7,500 Skin-Tightening and Microneedling treatments over the past 17 years.
- We have extensive experience with Skin Tightening and Laser Treatments including Ultherapy, Thermage, and now the NEW Vivace™ and NEW CoolPeel® CO2 Laser Resurfacing.
- We are honest, sincere, and never pushy. We will never recommend anything that is not appropriate for your needs or your budget.
- We only deliver natural-looking results – you will never look fake or overdone.
- Tampa Bay’s Leading Medspa for over 17 Years
- Complimentary In-Person and Virtual Consultations available.
The NEW SkinTight procedure combines the popular modalities of VIVACE™ Microneedling and CoolPeel® CO2 Laser Resurfacing into the most cutting edge non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatment. Skin Tight Resurfacing incorporates:
- Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening
- CO2 Fractional Laser Resurfacing
- PRP Growth Factors (Platelet-Rich Plasma)
- Medical Grade SkinCare
Together these 5 technologies will dramatically improve fine lines and wrinkles, skin texture, scars (including acne scars, surgical scars, and stretch marks), loose skin on the jowls and neck, and overall skin quality.Request Your Free Consultation
The SkinTight fractional CO2 laser resurfacing may be performed on face, neck, chest, and hands– virtually any area – and with little to no discomfort or downtime.
Think you might be interested in SkinTight and want to learn more? Request an appointment for a free consultation at our Clearwater location today!Back to Top