LASER LIPO BODY SCULPTING IN CLEARWATER
Ready to shape up and slim down? Melt Away Unwanted Fat And Tighten Skin With Laser Liposuction!
Why choose Radiance Medspa for your Laser Lipo treatment:
- Radiance has completed over 10,000 body contouring treatments over the past decade.
- Dr. Erika Francis has more than a decade of experience performing Laser Lipo body contouring.
- Tampa Bay’s leading medspa for over 14 years.
- Complimentary Virtual and In-House Consultations are available
If you’re frustrated by stubborn, hard-to-remove areas of fat on your body, you’re not alone. The good news is, through Laser Lipo body sculpting in Clearwater, you have access to a more effective solution than what mere diet and exercise can offer. Now you can specifically target your trouble zones and shape up with little to no downtime thanks to minimally invasive Laser Liposuction. Through tiny incisions, this treatment utilizes a laser to melt fat cells, which are gently removed with suction. Melt away excess fat in disproportionate areas of the body, and unveil a sleeker body contour.
Rather than a traditional surgical procedure, the Laser Lipo process uses advanced ultrasound technology to emulsify fat. This means it’s a minimally invasive treatment from which recovery is faster and easier. You can likely return to work and resume all non-strenuous activities the next day. After the procedure, you’ll enjoy significant and immediate results that continue to improve during the next several weeks. Even better, Slim Laser Lipo not only removes fat cells in targeted areas, it also tightens skin!
Buy 2 areas, Get the 3rd 50% off
Laser LiposuctionRequest a Free Consultation
With so many options to sculpt your ideal body, it can be difficult to know where to start. We want you to feel well‐informed and confident in your decision. Empower yourself with our body contouring comparison resource.
Body Sculpting Comparison
Meet your Match
With so many options to sculpt your ideal body, it can be difficult to know where to start. We want you to feel well‐informed and confident in your decision. Empower yourself with our body contouring comparison resource.Learn More
Am I a candidate for Laser Liposuction?
- Do you have trouble areas that don’t respond to diet and exercise?
- Has childbirth or aging left you with a “spare tire” around your middle?
- Would more shapely arms, hips, thighs, and back pique your interest?
- Would you like to vastly improve the shape of your body without undergoing traditional liposuction surgery?
What happens during a Laser Liposuction treatment?
- Laser Liposuction is an in-office treatment that is performed while you are wide-awake using only a local anesthetic.
- Dr. Francis makes a few tiny incisions in the skin and inserts a thin laser to heat and liquefy fat cells.
- The liquefied fat is then removed with gentle suction via a narrow tube (micro-cannula).
- You will see dramatic results right away, and you will enjoy additional improvement during the next several weeks. You’ll notice tighter skin in the treated area too!
It is painful, and is there any downtime from Laser Liposuction?
- A local anesthetic is used to prepare the treatment area, so you will not experience discomfort during the procedure.
- You will have several tiny incisions in your skin afterward that will heal naturally within 1-2 weeks. The incisions are so small that sutures are not needed, and, in most cases, they will completely disappear once healed.
- For a short period of time following the treatment, typically two to six weeks, you will need to wear a compression garment to ensure best results.
- You can typically return to work the day after treatment, and light exercise is encouraged.
- Normal activities may be resumed immediately with the exception of swimming and heavy lifting. These activities should be avoided for 2 weeks.
How long do the results of Laser Liposuction last?
- Laser Liposuction literally melts and removes fat cells in the treated area, so as long as you maintain a healthy weight, your results will last!
How much does Laser Liposuction cost?
- Pricing starts at $2,900 and depends on the number of body areas treated.
- A personal consultation is needed to determine the most appropriate treatment plan and pricing for your needs.
- At Radiance, consultations are always complimentary with no obligation to purchase treatments.
Am I a good candidate for Laser Liposuction?
- Since Laser Liposuction can be used to target specific trouble zones, ideal candidates for this treatment are within 10-20 pounds of their ideal weight and looking to eliminate fat in specific areas. Laser Liposuction is not a weight-loss treatment; rather it improves the shape of your body.
What is the difference between Laser Liposuction and traditional liposuction?
- During traditional liposuction surgery, the patient receives general anesthesia, and fat is removed through a large incision using a manual scraping technique. This manual technique often results in significant bruising, swelling, and discomfort post-procedure. The recovery time can be significant and often requires patients to take time off work and discontinue normal activities for several weeks.
- By contrast, Laser Liposuction, commonly referred to as Slimlipo, requires only local anesthesia, making it safer and easier on the patient. In addition, because the procedure is performed through tiny incisions with a gentle laser, there is minimal bruising, swelling, or discomfort afterward, and patients can resume work and normal activities immediately. Laser Liposuction removes the same amount of fat as traditional liposuction and has the unique added benefit of tightening the skin, which traditional liposuction does not.
For more than a decade, Dr. Francis has successfully and safely performed minimally invasive Laser Liposuction treatments at Radiance Medspa to produce beautiful, natural-looking results for our patients.
- Our experience means you can feel confident having Laser Liposuction at Radiance Medspa.
- We listen to you, and we are honest. We will never recommend a treatment that we do not believe is appropriate for you.
- We strongly believe in patient education, so that you understand all of your options and can make the most educated decision about your treatment plan.