Luscious Lips to Make You Smile
Why choose Radiance Medspa for your Juvederm treatment:
- Top 1% of over 30,000 BOTOX and Juvederm providers in the U.S.
- We are honest, sincere, and never pushy. We will never recommend anything that is not appropriate for your needs or your budget.
- We only deliver natural looking results – you will never look fake or overdone.
- Our expert medical staff has performed more than 40,000 BOTOX and Juvederm Treatments since 2006.
- Tampa Bay’s Leading Medspa for over 17 years.
- Complimentary Consultations.
While kissable lips may be on everyone’s list, age, sun damage, or simply genetics can turn your smile to a frown. Not only do lips lose their fullness year by year, but feathery lines also begin to appear until even the perfect lipstick cannot do its job. Now you can soften lines and add volume to your lips with the specially formulated filler Juvéderm Volbella XC. With a texture thinner than other fillers, Volbella provides the ideal option for creating subtle, natural-looking fullness. Developed by Allergan, the makers of Juvéderm and Botox®, Volbella has been used successfully in Europe for several years and is now available in Belleair Bluffs at Radiance Medspa.
Volbella is an injectable gel made of hyaluronic acid, which occurs naturally in the body. Because it has a thinner consistency than other fillers, Volbella subtly fills in lines without making them appear larger. The effect is a smooth surface and a natural feel. Volbella adds fullness from below, defining your mouth and creating a level, even lip line.
You will experience minimal downtime from a Volbella treatment, and you can resume normal activities immediately. You may have a bit of swelling, redness, or bruising at the treatment site for few days. Thanks to its special hyaluronic acid formula, Volbella attracts and retains moisture, which means your smoochable lips can last up to a year before a touchup is needed.
For a limited Buy 3 Fillers, Get 1 Free!
Ever wanted to enhance your look, and bring your profile into balance? Let our expert aesthetic injectors help you achieve the look you want.
Interested in learning more? Schedule a free injectable consultation today!
Am I a candidate for Volbella?
- Would you like to fill in lines around your lips?
- Would you like to add fullness back to your upper or lower lip?
- Would you like to have a smooth and even lip line?
- Would you like to add definition to your mouth?
- Would you like a simple way to reduce under-eye darkness and circles?
What results can I expect from Volbella?
- A Juvéderm product, Volbella is an injectable gel made of hyaluronic acid, which naturally occurs in the body.
- When injected, Volbella fills in lines and plumps from below the surface.
- With a thinner consistency than other fillers, this smooth gel is ideal for the lip area and the tear trough. Volbella fills lines without making them bigger, which gives your skin a smooth surface and a soft natural feel.
- Volbella works best to treat uneven or thin lips and dark circles/bag under the eyes.
- Volbella has been used and adored in Europe for years and has recently been FDA approved for use in the United States. Radiance Medspa is the first practice in the area to offer this treatment.
What happens during a Volbella treatment?
- Prior to any treatment, we meet individually with each patient to assess needs and goals.
- First, we prep the area to be treated with a topical anesthetic.
- During a Volbella treatment, our professional staff will strategically inject Volbella product into your lip or under-eye area with an ultra-fine needle. Only doctors, physician assistants and nurse practitioners can perform injections in Florida.
- Volbella contains lidocaine, so you should not feel discomfort during treatment, which will take about 15 minutes.
- Based on your goals, we may perform injections of other products, such as BOTOX, Juvéderm Ultra XC, or Juvéderm Voluma, during the same treatment.
Will it hurt and what is the downtime from Volbella injections?
- We use a topical numbing cream prior to treatment, and Volbella contains lidocaine, so you should not have any discomfort during treatment. You will feel only a mild pricking sensation.
- There is minimal downtime from a Volbella treatment, and you can return to normal activities immediately.
- You may experience slight swelling, redness or bruising at the injection site for a few days following treatment.
How long do the results of Volbella last?
- Thanks to the special consistency of Volbella, which was developed with Vycross technology, your results can last up to a year before a touch-up is needed.
- The hyaluronic acid in Volbella attracts and retains moisture, helping this treatment offer its long-lasting effects.
How much does Volbella cost?
- Before you schedule a Volbella treatment, we encourage you to come in for a complimentary consultation to assess your needs, review expectations and work together to create an individualized treatment plan that is just right for you. With injectables and fillers, often a combination of products strategically used in different areas offers the best overall results.
Does Volbella work well with other treatments?
Today’s dermal fillers offer targeted solutions to aging. Volbella is ideal for the lips and under the eyes, while Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC smooths away lines around the mouth (parentheses or marionette lines), and Juvéderm Voluma adds facial volume to the cheeks and other areas. BOTOX relaxes lines on the forehead as well as between and at the corners of the eyes (glabella and crow’s feet). Used together, in an individualized treatment plan, these products can offer total rejuvenation.
How does Volbella work for under eye circles?
If you have deep creases or hollowness under your eyes, you can look tired, angry, or sad even when you are rested and happy. We inject the smooth and thin Volbella gel into the hollow areas to plump them. The result is a smooth surface that does not show shadowing or drooping. The result is very natural, and people will start asking if you’ve had a good night’s sleep!
How long will Volbella last?
Thanks to its Vycross technology, the results of Volbella injections can last up to a year, at which time, you can come in for a touch-up.
Is Volbella appropriate for all skin types?
Like other Juvéderm products, Volbella has been shown to be safe and effective on all skin types and colors.
Back to Top